Restoring the Natural Look of Your Hair for Patients in Long Island, Queens & Brooklyn
In the past, surgical hair restoration was a relatively painful process that yielded results with the unnatural appearance of plugs. Today, thanks to the advancement of technology, hair restoration is a minimally invasive procedure that creates more natural-looking results for a full head of your own hair. Choosing hair restoration to treat male and female pattern baldness can save you from the inconvenience of artificial hair pieces and the side effects of oral medications, which have varying results from person to person. At Robotic Hair Restoration of Long Island, you can explore the advantages of modern hair restoration, which offers predictable results without the pain or discomfort associated with hair restoration procedures of the past.
The Evolution of Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Patients who have undergone outdated “strip” procedures for hair loss may shy away from hair restoration for fear of pain and a long recovery process. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) eliminates these concerns by removing hair units directly from donor areas rather than removing a large strip of the scalp, as is done with Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). The advanced care of FUE is taken one step further at Robotic Hair Restoration of Long Island because we utilize the ARTAS® robotic system to improve accuracy and increase patient comfort.
Robotic FUE Procedure for Effective Hair Restoration
Many hair restoration clinics utilize the Neograft device for FUE procedures, but we have invested in the ARTAS® system, which uses highly advanced computerized robotic technologies to create beautiful results for men and women suffering from pattern baldness. Below, you can see the advantages of this approach, which is only available at our practice on Long Island.
- Even harvest distribution – Our ARTAS® system identifies the most viable donor follicles to improve the appearance of the harvest area and optimize the growth of healthy follicles in recipient areas. There is also increased accuracy throughout all aspects of the procedure because all the work is done with precision by a robotic arm controlled by your doctor.
- Minimal scarring – Where FUT would leave behind large scars, FUE with ARTAS® produces almost no scarring and requires no stitches. The minimally invasive approach of this system ensures that patients can get back to regular activities right away.
- Optimal patient comfort – ARTAS® uses a specialized punch technique with minimal suction, which protects the donor areas and creates a treatment process that is virtually pain-free. Only minor swelling and discomfort are associated with the ARTAS system, and patients typically do not need any pain medication following the procedure.
We offer the following types of hair restoration services for our patients:
- Restoration for men – Two-thirds of the male population struggles with androgenetic alopecia, or male pattern baldness/hair loss. There are also many other causes of hair loss in men. At our center, we provide a solution for hair loss using the ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant procedures. The ARTAS® System provides numerous benefits over other traditional hair transplant methods that are available today.
- Restoration for women – If you are a woman suffering from hair loss or hair thinning, do not lose hope! Our doctor can help you achieve hair restoration using a minimally invasive follicular unit extraction procedure. We want to help you get back to having full and healthy-looking hair!
If you have avoided seeking hair restoration treatment because of the side effects associated with older FUT procedures, call Robotic Hair Restoration of Long Island to explore your modern treatment options. Please fill out our contact form or call us at (516) 605-1545 to schedule a free initial consultation at our office.
Can’t find time to come into our office for a consultation? Don’t worry, we’ll come to you! So contact us today so we can start showing you why Robotic Hair Restoration is the best option to restore your natural, thick hair.