Robotic Hair Restoration of Long Island
Wins The Center of Clinical Excellence Award
In order to obtain this designation, rigorous clinical criteria have to be met or exceeded. The evaluation for this designation is conducted by clinical experts from Restoration Robotics, the company that manufactures the ARTAS® Robotic Hair Restoration System, over the course of a number of cases.
These Accreditation Requirements Include:
- Being a high-volume center
- Achieving graft harvest rates of at least 700 grafts/hour
- Performing procedures of greater than 2,000 grafts
- Having follicular transection rates of less than 10%
- And obtaining graft harvest yield rates of at least 85% viable grafts
RHRLI Consistently Achieves
Follicular Transection Rates of Less than 3%
Graft Harvest Yield Rates of 94-98%.
These results far exceed the criteria for achieving the COCE designation. What this means is Dr. Baiju Gohil and his team gives each and every patient the absolute highest quality hair restoration procedure possible.