The ARTAS® Robot provides meticulous attention to detail that delivers perfectly natural-looking hair restoration results
Here at RHRLI, we stand firmly behind the belief that the ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant System is the premier choice for hair restoration using the technique of follicular unit extraction (FUE). This technologically advanced system assists our physician in performing less invasive hair transplants procedures that produce outstanding results.
Benefits of the ARTAS® Robotic FUE Hair Restoration System
- Advanced digital imaging system
- Precision robotics, which provides speed and accuracy
- Physician-assisted robotic technology
- Intelligent algorithms that choose the hairs that will be harvested
- System that analyzes and tracks each hair
The purpose of the ARTAS® System is to provide you with natural-looking hair that will continue to grow on its own. If you are interested in receiving a hair transplant using this technology, make sure to speak with us here at Robotic Hair Restoration of Long Island! Patients come to us from Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, and nearby areas. Call us and ask about our new Manhattan location!
Printable ARTAS® System PDF Informational Guide
Our 4-Step Hair Restoration Process Using ARTAS®
The FDA-approved ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant System uses a clear and straightforward process, utilizing the most advanced technologies to help you obtain the results you are seeking. When you come in for your procedure, our skilled physician will take your natural features and face shape into account, in order to decide how to transplant your hair in a way that will enhance those features.
4-Step Process to Executing the ARTAS® FUE Hair Tranplant Procedure:
- The ARTAS® System determines exactly which hairs are most suitable for extraction.
- The system’s robotic precision is used to harvest the select hairs in a way that protects the natural appearance of the donor site.
- The hair is transplanted into balding areas by a qualified physician.
- Within about 6 months, the patient is able to notice thicker, permanent hair growth (with hair continuing to fill out over the years following the procedure).
Your doctor may ask you to come in for a post-op visit the day after your hair transplant. During this appointment, the doctor will examine your scalp and give you useful information on how to properly care for the newly implanted hair. Give us a call at our center in Jericho, NY at (516) 605-1545.